Follow

Ssshhh the introvert has something to say!!!!

Leave a Comment

Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi

Happy new year!!!! (says VP 18 days later LOL).

My name is VP The Introvert and as of today I am now part of the blogging world :D. 

introvert
noun
plural noun: introverts
ˈɪntrəvəːt/
  1. a shy, reticent person.
    • PSYCHOLOGY
      a person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things.


Some myths about introverts:

  1. We don't like to talk... Now this ladies and gentlemen is simply not true introverts just don't talk unless we have something to say, unlike those that simply talk just for the sake of talking.....uh uh you can miss me with all that small talk.
  2. We are rude.... (hmmm LOL) This is not the case introverts just prefer to not beat around the bush with all these social pleasantries that's all and sometimes trying to 'fit in' can be tiring and you know people act up when they are tired LOL.
  3. We don't like people ....It's not that we don't like people we just value the few friends we have. 
  4. We always want to be alone.....There's nothing wrong with a little alone time, it's a time for us to escape the hustle and bustle of the world and gather our thoughts.
  5. We don't know how to have fun.... IIIII know how to have fun ok.

I've always been quite shy and reserved for as long as I can remember and I like to think it's down to the fact that i have constantly been surrounded by loud and outgoing people in my family....soo that's why im quiet ? LOL i don't know nor do I really care tbh :D.


2016 is my selfish year... meaning i will be doing what makes me happy and what i have always wanted to do starting with this daily blog  'VP The Introvert'. 

Sooo Follow me on this journey.


Mwah x 




  





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig