Follow

Pinch, Punch, First of the month! .......no returns

Leave a Comment
So January is over ........ How many of you guys are still on track with the journey that you have mapped out for yourself this year? I am...... not lol. Let me be the first to say that I fell off real quick....but its a new month so lets try again.

I'm not naive in thinking this year is going to go smoothly without any hitches .... I am well aware that I'm going to have many tests in order to lead me to my testimony. So I have words of encouragement I hope to fall back on when things begin to go a bit left :s  






Last year I was a grouch and I was probably only happy on certain occasions e.g Birthdays, payday :) and Christmas. So this year by all means I will try and remain happy, this doesn't mean forcing it, it simply means remembering how far I have come and the things I do have to be grateful for. 


I have applied for countlessssss jobs (in January) and I have already received countless replies along the lines of  'We regret to inform you that on this occasion you have been ...........Unsuccessful' . At first naturally I was in my feelings as you are when you really want something and don't get it but then I had to remind myself that in order to go through this year I have to accept that I'm going to have more no's than yes .....but that's OK because one thing I do have is faith and I believe whether its the first of January or the 31st of December i will get a job.... how do i know? because I have claimed it ..... WOOO :)



Disclaimer: I do currently have a job lol, I mean a career something long term.

Always look on the bright side of life (whistles) Always look on the light side of life (whistles) (A  virtual high five for anyone that knows that song lol ) But without sounding like a broken record things could be worse and I have made it into 2016. Sooooooo its time to show my gratitude.

So beautiful people don't be discouraged if you have already started to fall back into your old ways. Its the 1st of the month who's to say we can't start again and give our new years resolutions another go :)


Strive with CONSISTENCY and success shall be YOURS.






Until i write again

Mwah x





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig